[Air-L] RIP Barry Wellman

Peter Joseph Gloviczki PhD pj-gloviczki at wiu.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:41:18 PDT 2024

Thank you, Jeremy, for letting us know.

Barry was generous. He Zoomed with my Studies in New Media students at
Coker College in (about) 2014. That broad, engaging spirit is what I will
remember most about him.

Peter

[image: email graphic] <http://www.wiu.edu/>
*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*Professor
Program Coordinator, Broadcasting & Journalism
School of Communication and Media
Western Illinois University
1 University Circle, Macomb, IL 61455
309-298-2623 (office)