[Air-L] PhD position in social cybersecurity (accepting applications until June 5)

Matteo Magnani matteo.magnani at it.uu.se
Sun Jun 2 01:55:55 PDT 2024

We have opened PhD position in social cybersecurity, where the candidate will apply and develop computational methods for the detection and analysis of social information threats (e.g. online disinformation) based on generative AI. This position is also part of a graduate school on cybersecurity. I’d be grateful if you can share it with potential candidates. The deadline is on Wednesday at midnight Swedish time – we will start processing the applications this week and plan to conclude the selection procedure before the end of the month, so that the candidate can start in the Fall.

https://uu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:727423/

https://uuinfolab.github.io/joinus/

Best,
--
Matteo Magnani
Professor of Data Science

När du har kontakt med oss på Uppsala universitet med e-post så innebär det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur vi gör det kan du läsa här: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy