[Air-L] call for paper: special issue of Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia

Dechun Zhang Dominic199563 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 13 04:09:47 PDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for the cross-posting! The Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia (JCEA) is pleased to introduce the CfP for our new special issue, "Digital Transformations in Asian Politics: Opportunities, Challenges, and Implications for Democracy." We are seeking contributions on various topics related to digital politics in Asia. For more details, please see the CfP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RHP8c-nvszAgAiKTxEVw9KOBBa8UjYkK/view.

If you're interested, feel free to contact the guest editors, Dechun Zhang (d.zhang at hum.leidenuniv.nl) and Justin Chun-ting Ho (j.c.ho at uva.nl), and please help spread the word.

Best wishes

Dechun