[Air-L] Digital Sovereignty ICA2024 Postconference in Sydney

Olga Boichak olgarithms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 19:41:53 PDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider joining us for the *Digital Sovereignty ICA2024
postconference* at the University of Sydney on *26 June 2024*. We have a
wonderful lineup of keynote speakers and participants discussing platforms
and infrastructures in a global context.

The keynote on Indigenous data sovereignty by Dr Jacob Prehn can be
streamed live via https://www.youtube.com/live/WzoRp4UOpvU (*26 June 2024,
10am AEST*)

The full postconference program is attached to this email. We welcome
in-person attendees for those currently in Australia, and have a virtual
option available for those wishing to join remotely (via Zoom).
Registration is required:
https://www.icahdq.org/mpage/ICA24-DigitalSovereignty

Hope to see you there!
Olga

*Olga BOICHAK*, PhD

Senior lecturer
<https://www.sydney.edu.au/arts/about/our-people/academic-staff/olga-boichak.html>
, ARC DECRA
<https://computational-social-science.sydney.edu.au/digital-sovereignty-and-colonialisms-in-the-russian-ukrainian-war/>
 fellow

Director, Computational Social Science Lab
<https://computational-social-science.sydney.edu.au/>

Early Career Research Network coordinator

Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences

*University of Sydney*

@olgarithmic | Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hHzcqw4AAAAJ&hl=en> |