[Air-L] CSCW 2024 Panel Ideas

Myeong Lee mlee89 at gmu.edu
Tue May 7 09:15:37 PDT 2024

Dear all,

We are gathering any ideas, topics, or  panelists you want to see in the Panel session at CSCW 2024 (The 27th ACM Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work and Social Computing) to be held at Costa Rica during November 9-13, 2024.

We are gathering your input on Panel topics that might be of CSCW community’s interests, to help connect researchers who might be interested in similar topics. We are open to all topics that will stimulate thoughtful discussion relevant to CSCW practitioners and scholars. Please suggest any topics or ideas that you want to see in CSCW Panel sessions through the following form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewAo026YbMDpw2pCF_P9VuPqFWLQ-GFPLZwOKE-4CKdxrgUA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you already have a team of potential Panelists, please consider submitting your proposal using the Precision Conference System (PCS) 2.0: https://new.precisionconference.com

For more details, please visit our CSCW Panel page at https://cscw.acm.org/2024/index.php/submit-panels/

Thank you for your interest,
Best,
CSCW Panel Co-Chiars

Myeong Lee, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Director, Community Informatics Lab (CIL)
Department of Information Sciences & Technology
School of Computing, George Mason University
Fairfax, VA 22030

CIL: https://cil.cec.gmu.edu
Web: https://myeonglee.com<https://myeonglee.com/>
Email: mlee89 at gmu.edu<mailto:mlee89 at gmu.edu>