[Air-L] Digital politics online summer school: digital harms

Adi Kuntsman adi_kuntsman at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 09:21:46 PDT 2024

Come and join our fourth Digital Politics Summer School. this year our focus is digital harmsdetails and registraion info are here Digital Politics Summer School 2024: Digital Harms.

*****

Dr Adi Kuntsman, Reader in DigitalPolitics
Coordinator, PhD programmein Digital Politics and Digital Politics PostgraduateSummer School
Department of History, Politics and Philosophy | Manchester MetropolitanUniversity
Geoffrey Manton Building|  Manchester | M15 6LL| Web | Digital Politics Blog
Series Co-editor, DigitalMaterialities and Sustainable Futures

|  |  |

|  |
Digital Politics Summer School 2024: Digital Harms.

Our Summer School opens its online doors for the first year running! This year, we are focusing on theorising an...