[Air-L] Workshop Fundamental Rights & Algorithms Impact Assessment

Schaefer, M.T. (Mirko) m.t.schaefer at uu.nl
Wed May 15 06:11:02 PDT 2024

Dear list,

for those of you who will attend the forthcoming CPDP Conference<https://www.cpdpconferences.org/> in Brussels, I wanted to point you to the workshop Data School<https://dataschool.nl/> is hosting there. The workshop introduces the Fundamental Rights & Algorithms Impact Assessment (FRAIA)<https://www.government.nl/documents/reports/2022/03/31/impact-assessment-fundamental-rights-and-algorithms>. FRAIA is a process for evaluating the decision for procuring / developing an algorithm, to evaluate model and data used, and the implementation / maintenance / governance as well as assessing possible breaches of fundamental rights.

Where: Brussels, Computer Privacy & Data Protection Conference
When: Thursday 23rd of May 2024 10:30-13:05

More information and registration:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7192138247962075136/?actorCompanyId=6472549

Also, if you use FRAIA in teaching or for research purposes or are interested in doing so in the future, we would be very much interested in speaking with you.

Best wishes,
mirko