[Air-L] Your input matters: help define our future webinar topics

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 07:49:51 PDT 2024

Dear members of the Association of Internet Researchers,
I trust this message finds you well.

I'm not new to promoting *webinars* within our community, and I'm sincerely
grateful for the engagement and support you've shown for our past events.
I'm reaching out to ask for your valuable input on the *topics you'd like
us to explore in our upcoming sessions*.

Please spare a moment to *share your preferences* by selecting one or more
topics or even suggesting your own via this brief survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrHBFQriWDHoS1hyOp5JOlBMK33C1-U698SDEgU5iELjtCtg/viewform?usp=sf_link>.

It will only take a mere 2 minutes of your time.

Your feedback is essential in ensuring that our future sessions are
relevant and engaging for you.

Cheers,

--
Alessandro Zonin