[Air-L] PhD scholarship with DeathTech research at University of Melbourne

Bjorn Nansen nansenb at unimelb.edu.au
Sun May 19 17:10:56 PDT 2024

The DeathTech research initiative<https://deathtech.research.unimelb.edu.au/> at the University of Melbourne is offering a full-funded PhD scholarship for an applicant who is interested in pursuing graduate research study under the direction of our team. Project proposals are invited from a range of disciplines that align with the research focus of our team at the intersection of death, technology, and society. These include but are not limited to areas of internet studies research that may of interest to some on this list, including digitally mediated memorialising, AI and afterlives.

For more information about application process:
https://findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/opportunity/1300-phd-position-for-the-deathtech-research-initiative
EOI due by June 10
Please contact Bjørn Nansen (nansenb at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:nansenb at unimelb.edu.au>) by email with any enquiries about the scholarship or EOI process.