[Air-L] GDC Revision 1 webinars today

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue May 21 05:26:15 PDT 2024

[I will record these, but can't promise to edit /transcribe - joining the
Zoom(s) is recommended]

Hello, all.

The first webinar about the Global Digital Compact First Revision begins in
one hour at 13:00 UTC. Please remember to register:
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0oduGurjwrGtdMKLkU8gDtCv6t8EUnHbIC

The agenda includes remarks from three speakers. The rest of the time will
be dedicated to discussion.

   - Elizabeth Oluoch, ICANN
   - Fiona Alexander, American University
   - Markus Kummer, Diplo Foundation/Geneva Internet Platform

The second webinar will be at 01:00 UTC. Please remember to register:
https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0sdeuupj4tE9Kq4SILuey60q46mz70M9x0

I will share the recordings when they are available.

Thank you,
Carlos

Carlos Reyes

WSIS+20 Outreach Network Secretariat

Learn more about the WSIS+20 Outreach Network and review relevant
resources: https://go.icann.org/wsis20