[Air-L] Sacred Leadership Book

Gohar F. Khan gohar.feroz at gmail.com
Wed May 29 10:32:17 PDT 2024

People who research and teach leadership might find this new book useful.

The ebook is available to downside free for a limited time:
https://a.co/d/7hPuXEp

Synopsis:
In the bustling corridors of modern corporations, leadership is often
synonymous with strategic acumen and financial prowess—qualities deemed
essential for navigating the competitive market landscape. This focus has
led to a proliferation of leadership styles that prioritize efficiency,
competitiveness, and financial outcomes, often at the expense of broader
societal welfare and ethical considerations. Leadership is evaluated
against metrics like shareholder value, quarterly profits, and market share
expansions. Such metrics, while critical, overlook broader societal
impacts—environmental sustainability, social equity, and community
development. Given the global challenges we face today, there is an urgent
need for a shift in how we understand and practice leadership. This book
introduces 'Sacred Leadership,' a form of leadership that transcends the
narrow confines of corporate interests and aims at the holistic betterment
of all stakeholders involved.

Cheers,
Gohar