[Assam] ANT & GRASS HOPPER

Krishnendu Chakraborty krish_gau at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 09:43:42 PDT 2007

It proves the old saying .... "Churey Churor Theng
dekha pai"  (A thief sees everybody as a thief).
Just because you went up the ladder using unfair
means, you now think that everybody uses unfair means
to go up the ladder.

C'da,  May I request you to show a little more respect
to others before making such blanket statements that
all who have gone up the ladder have used unfair
means.
Just remove your India Bashing glasses and you can see
many "ants"  like us.