[Assam] P.C.Ram-- The King is Dead-Long live the King!

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 10:59:26 PDT 2007

Mukul da,

There has been some confusion regarding this report. While the AT and
Telegraph India first reported it, the Hindustan Times says that the
step-daughter is involved in getting PCR abducted.
Now, you are telling us that it isn't even his body. And you could be right.
Doesn't look like we are going to the truth in this 'cloak & daggar'
business soon. :)

--Ram