[Assam] Day2: Assam2007: Pt 1-- Zubeen mania; heroine

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 21:28:54 PDT 2007

First thing first.I couldn't attend the ' oxomiya xonmilon' on account of
personal reason.

I am very much interested to find out as to what Mr.Tarun Gogoi had to say
in regard to NRAs investment in Assam.Hopefully,his visit was fruitful and
wouldn't turn out to be a photo-ops event only.

Mridu's  dance has raised my curiosity in one aspect.How does one classify
her  "Assamese dance " ? Was it Bihu dance ? Regardless of the name,she
deserves a few pats on her back for the dance,performed so well.

Regards'
KJD