[Assam] Kanaklata and Assam.org

Chan Mahanta cmahanta at charter.net
Thu Jul 5 09:00:35 PDT 2007

My apologies Chitta. I was merely thrown off by your hope :-)

>Hope you will take some initiative to fill the gap on biographies front too.

No I am not a or the list owner of assam.org. I
have however helped defray the cost of
maintaining this
site and hope to as long as I can.   It would be
nice if others participated too. For all these
years Jugal Kalita has been spending his own hard
earned money to maintain the site. I doubt they
get any advertising revenue worth the mention.

I am not exactly sure who owns the site. But
Assam Company with Jugal Kalita as a principal
most likely owns it. Babul Gogoi seems to do most
of the maintenance work.

I am sure one or the other or both would love to
accept anything you or others wish to contribute.

Babul Gogoi's e-mail address is: <bgogoi at gmail.com>

Jugal Kalita's is:  <jugalkalita at yahoo.com>

m-da

PS: FYI, another illustrious Assamese amongst us,
perhaps with collusion with someone in Assam
attempted to destroy assam.org by claiming it sponsors terrorism  :-).