[Assam] Fwd: Published! - Coney Island and 4th of July

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 19:34:48 PDT 2007

http://www.smithsonianmagazine.com/issues/2007/july/coney.php

some in New York area might have been to this mermaid paradize . The above article is by my former colleague at Potomac Tutors ( www.potomactutors.com ) who is also a creative writer from www.jhu.edu .

 Incidently I was quite close to my previous workplace yesterday while visiting www.iskcondc.org - the site behaves strangely -sometimes shows details including address  - now  only pics.

We also went to ISKCON Chariot festival at National Mall and  had free food etc
and saw the 4th of July celebration and fireworks and braved a tornado there as well. God's graces I would say.

Umesh

Marina K< @gmail.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 19:38:19 -0400