[Assam] Zubeen Nite special ! Assam 2007 - Zubin's Afghan fame

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 19:53:48 PDT 2007

excellent mood at this closing of Assam convention. In my mind the songs were still playing even as I watched 4th of July fireworks at National Mall near White House yesterday from the camp of ISKCON'c chariot festiwal

A reporter from Afghanistan - colleague of my reporter roommate (from Bengal)
and a fan of Indian movies and speaks Urdu/Hindi fluently (thanks to his 5 year stay in Pakistan) was saying there that Zubin's song is played in every car in Afghanistan (Yaaaa Ali Madadwali...)

Umesh