[Assam] Day2: Assam 2007: Pt2; engg colleges, NRAs

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 20:29:27 PDT 2007

Umesh,

You are turning a very serious discussion of prioritising and trying to
solve the genuine problems of Assam into a light-hearted rhetorical
debate.Ihave neither the time nor  interest in explaining the meaning
of each and
every word to a person,who chooses to remain steadfast,  not to grasp the
true meaning of it .

Those who refuse to understand,no amount of explanation is possible.

Thank you very much for wasting my time.

KJD