[Assam] sketches

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 15:47:57 PDT 2007

Mahesh -da,

It was a wonder to see you doing the sketches live as the people were performing and remembering their colors - to color them later. It was surprising to know that you taught C-da at IIT-KGP in 1960s!!

Why not put these on Flickr.com?

Umesh

Chan Mahanta <cmahanta at charter.net> wrote:  Re: [Assam] sketches As usual, an excellent job Mahesh-da.