[Assam] Naga attacks on Assam

Jyotirmoy Sharma jsharma at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 7 17:50:30 PDT 2007

I have always loved Assam. You must do too.
When I meant about Assam being at the receiving end, I meant in terms
of losing territory to Nagaland, Meghalaya, Arunachal. I did not mean
at the receving end of India's generosity.
Also I do not hold the country responsible for our ills. A country is
only as good as the people that make it.
Assam has been cheated by it's own people.
JS