[Assam] Fwd: Re: assam Digest, Vol 24, Issue 18

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 14:27:12 PDT 2007

Dear netters,
  I got a response from Rubi Bhuyan, central publicity member of ULFA. I do not have the means to verify the authenticity. But I wanted to share the email with the netters since Assamnet was not copied.

  Note how my question on Assam - Nagaland border was ignored. Is it a secret or is it because the solution hasn't been thought about? What do you think?
  Dilip