[Assam] Kanaklata V/S Indian Coast guard issue: Amar Asom news.

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS biku006 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jul 10 02:00:02 PDT 2007

Dear Moderator,
  While I heartily thank all for supporting me to my protest on Swaheed  Kanaklata issue, I did wrote to may places.enclosed is the news cutting published all over Assam on 08 Jul 2007 in Amar Asom.
  Kindly read this.We ourselves to remake our lost pride and enchanting hisotry-none is going to do that.Even now I found Axomiya bhaxa schools too dnt have Xonar Axom Buranjee........what we used to read in school days.
  Time has come to show our originality and great pride starting from  Mahabharata times-Raja Bhagadatta- Rukminee-Usha love story,Narakasur etc. Even kamakhya temple doest not list the 5 Holy teettha sthana Mahashivalingams.......!!!!!! Because its located in Assam!!

Dr.Bikash K. Das