[Assam] Assamnet moved to a dedicated server

J Kalita jugalkalita at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 12:23:21 PDT 2007

Hello Members of Assamnet,

The company that was hosting assamnet recently asked
us to move a few days ago due to the large number of
emails that had to be sent out by their server. They
were in a shared environment and it was becoming too
burdensome for them. As a result, we moved to a new
dedicated server a couple of days ago. We were having
some problems, but I think Babul and the company have
been able to fix all the problems. Sorry for the mail
interruptions over the past couple of days.

Jugal Kalita
Babul Gogoi