[Assam] 28th Assam Convention held in Boston (The Assam Tribune, 19.07.2007)

kamal deka kjit.deka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:05:20 PDT 2007

I almost fell off the chair when I came to know that the host committee
added one more golden feather to the " glorious cap " of Swargodew Tarun
Gogoi by awarding a " trophy " for his " dedicated service " to the people
of Assam.Dedicated service ? What kind of dedication has he made so far on
behalf of the people of Assam ? Could anyone explain to me ? This is really
something that lies outside my ken.

Rajen kokaidew and you are absolutely right in pointing out the fact that "
masor tenga " was served in the ' kharkhowa mohaxobhas',held
earlier.Disinformation or misinformation ? I am at a loss !!!

KJD