[Assam] New Indian President: My mother's Namesake

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 01:41:19 PDT 2007

Mukul-da,

Wy is that? Is it becos she is younger than you :-)

*** Some people might have unprintable call names.

Umesh

PS: How about keeping the same title - her husband would be housewife - she will be country's boss - Rashtrapati.

mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Samraggee,Maharanee,Maha netani----------?
 Maybe Umesh will call this Shekawatni as Mataji, Bhuwaji,Nanniji?
 Some people might have unprintable call names.
 mm