[Assam] A DC Story

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 20:34:32 PDT 2007

A good wine can break many a barrier.
  Have you heard the one about the Laopani swr who entered a kitchen near Tinsukia to steal the whole tekeli? Unfortunately he decided to taste it first. The brew was so good, he drank four glasses and fell asleep on the floor. Apparently his snoring woke up the owner who caught the swr.
  Dilip

s.dutta at att.net wrote:
      Washington Post
  - In Washington D.C. this week, an armed thug crashed a well established neighborhood party,
put a gun to a child's head, and demanded money. "We were just finishing dinner," said one woman coolly.
"Why don't you have a glass of wine with us?" So the would-be robber had a sip of
Chateau Malescot St. Exupery and said: "Damn, that's good wine. I think I may have come the
the wrong house. Can we have a group hug?" The guests complied and the man left without taking
anything. Police are still searching for the creep.
Headline: "From Wine to Whine and Thug to Hug."