[Assam] Can you read this?

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:45:20 PDT 2007

Somebody sent this to me. It is weird, but interesting!
The world, it seems, is changing. Standards (or requirements) of diction,
grammar, or spelling don't seem that important these days (at least, as far
as emails and text messaging go).

It is appalling sometimes to read emails from the young turks in India. One
has to basically grin & bear it when I come across something like :  :) :).
And if one did not care too much about spelling, how would "grin & bare" it
sound?

"how r u? lets no if ur comng dis yr"  or something along those lines. But
then, all this probably makes practical sense.

--Ram

_____________________________

*fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too *

*Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. *

*i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it *

*Fworrad OLNY IF YUO CAN RAED IT. *

* *