[Assam] Who is the Sentinel of Freedom?

Dilip/Dil Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 21:16:44 PDT 2007

*** If  that is so, why all the wailing about the police letting go of detained 'illegals'?
  ---   Who is wailing? I am not. In my mind it is inevitable that fertile Assam will be taken over by those who can use the land and produce.

  And the question about who is the sentinel of freedoms?
  --- The question on sentinel of freedom was about freedom of the people of Assam. They are no less free today than they would be in a sovereign Assam run by ULFA.
  Dilip