[Assam] Floods In Assam - We need to wake up

DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS biku006 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 30 07:35:34 PDT 2007

Dear Mr.MC Mahant,
  Thanks lot and that you did really visited my birthplace.Of course after serving 20 long yrs I am now retired and living in Bangalore.But like you trying to do lot for Assam.I was one of the dynamic student leader till 1982 the time I left for services as found the leadership going wrong way-My heart cries for Assam.Dnt think that I am not with you.
In fact I too mislead the height from google search only.I was also a geography hons student from Mangaldai college, but somewhere I lost the data.Sorry.
  I dnt know how to start as the people living there are also not interested!!!
  Regards.
  Bikash
mc mahant <mikemahant at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Dr Bikash Kr Das.

Dear Dr Das,
Where do you live these days?
One small Correction:<57 feet from ASL>
Kalaigaon Elevation a.m.s.l. should be around 200'. That is what I remember-  my GPS read.
There are floods right up to the Himalaya  foothills.
I went to Kolai Gaon  to address a meeting there  in 2005/6 winter.
Told them "North Bank has to be Re-engineered"
Assam needs Re-engineering A to Z.
India Regime can do nothing for Assam-- any time at all. They would not know where to start!
India Regime can do nothing for India  too.

Oronyo Rwodon won't help.
We must Be Sovereign first.
I told MMS  "Liberate us  > and we will Liberate you".
He  is totally unarmed!

Try to learn a few truths in a cacophony of noise.
Try  first  by  analyzing  my "50 Questions and 50 Answers" from the Special Pre-Flood issue of 'OXOM BANEE' dtd. 17 June 2005. Do not blame me " Why don't you write in -----".They Won't.

BR
mm