[Assam] AAMSU threat to Assamese

Ram Sarangapani assamrs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:46:12 PDT 2007

There is this story of the Arab & his camel.

It goes something like this (for those who don't know the story).

The Arab had pitched his tent for the cold Arabian night (after having fed
the camel).
After sometime, the camel asked the Arab :"the night's so cold, if I could
just put my nose inside the tent"
The Arab, being kind-hearted and compassionate, readily agreed.

Once the camel had his nose in, he wanted to get some more of himself inside
the tent, and as predicted, the Arab agreed.

As the night progressed, and well into the morning, the Arab found himself
well outside the tent, while the 'poor' camel was resting comfortably
inside, occupying the whole the tent.

Late in the morning, the Arab, asked if he could share a small part of the
tent - and guess what the camel told him............:) :) and how many of
you think the Arab got his tent back?

(no grand prizes for correct answers:))

--Ram