[Assam] The July 2007 issue (Volume 34, Number 10) of Posoowa, the NRA (Non-resident Assamese) m

umesh sharma jaipurschool at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 19:20:22 PDT 2007

The newsletter is great as always however I still cannot read many articles on the PDF version which are having dark background --here is an HTML version of mine --any comments on Education and Immigration

http://www.posoowa.org/2007/07/31/some-thoughts-on-education-and-immigration/

Umesh

"Alpana B. Sarangapani" <absarangapani at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }   Looks great. Posoowa is getting a professional look now.
 Congratulations to the editors, especially to Babul for the great presentation in bringing out another fine issue of Posoowa with all the fine articles and community news.

 Mahesh-da's paintings look great.

 A job well done!

 - A. Sarangapani
 Spring/Houston, Texas.

  “In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and humble like a blade of grass”

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.

1-202-215-4328 [Cell]

Ed.M. - International Education Policy