[Air-L] ICLS2010: Pre-conference workshop submissions

Eleni A. Kyza elenakyza at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:21:28 PST 2009

** Our apologies for any duplicate messages.**

Dear colleagues,

We wanted to let you know that we are now accepting proposals of
pre-conference workshops for the *9th International Conference of the
Learning Sciences (ICLS2010)*, which will take place between June 29 - July
2 2010 (http://www.isls.org/icls2010),  in Chicago, Illinois, USA.   The
theme of the ICLS2010 conference is "Learning in the Disciplines". [Visit
www.isls.org to learn more about the International Society of the Learning
Sciences.]

Pre-conference events will be held Monday morning and afternoon June 28, and
on the morning of June 29 with the formal conference beginning that
afternoon and running through Friday, July 2, 2010.

We would like to encourage you to consider submitting proposals, and to pass
along this note to other colleagues who you think might be interested in
organizing workshops as well. Chicago is lovely in June, full of flowers,
festivals,  and parks, and near to the beautiful shore of Lake Michigan.
Please help us recruit an exciting pre-conference program that will
complement the ICLS 2010 conference.

Proposals for pre-conference workshops should use the form available at the
conference website (http://www.isls.org/icls2010/call.html#preconf).
Proposals are due by December 15, 2009. This year, accepted workshops will
also be provided with 2 pages in the conference Proceedings describing the
intellectual content of the workshops.

We're looking forward to seeing you at ICLS 2010.

Elena Kyza & Tom Moher
Pre-conference Workshop chairs
ICLS 2010
http://www.isls.org/icls2010