[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #79 - 7 msgs

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 13 12:14:55 PDT 2001

I have to agree. We've just got this diverse group together, let's not split it up
quite yet. /CH

Caroline Haythornthwaite
Assistant Professor, Graduate School of Library and Information Science
Coordinator, Undergraduate Program in Information Technology Studies
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 501 East Daniel St., Champaign IL
61820
phone: (217) 244-7453 fax: (217) 244-3302
http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn/