[Air-l] clarification lit. on e-commerce / new economy firms?

Philip Howard p-howard at northwestern.edu
Sat Nov 24 14:38:37 PST 2001

Dear AIR:  thanks for the so much off-list feedback, I'm assembling the
reference list.  Just as a clarification, I am especially eager to find
some traditional sociology of work or organizational behavior studies using
ethnography or other qualitative methods used in an e-commerce firm.  For
this particular purpose we don't need useability studies or virtual
ethnographies.  I'll keep what's been sent to me in the ref. list anyway.
p.

Philip Howard
ph. (773) 274-6817 / c. (202) 271-7170 / p-howard at northwestern.edu
Sociology, Northwestern University - http://pubweb.nwu.edu/~pho442/