[Air-l] Reading on anonymity, gdss

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 19 15:46:01 PDT 2002

I'm looking for a good reading for undergraduates on the impact of anonymity
in CMC on communication and other behaviors, and also one on Group Decision
Support Systems. I know of a number of articles that discuss anonymity along
with other things, but I wanted one that brings that work together. With
GDSS there are some books but I'd like something shorter. I'm interested in
something that is quite recent (say 5 years or so) and can give a bit of
state of the art on the subject.

Thanks.

/Caroline

-------