[Air-l] roundtable for air 3.0

Nils Zurawski zurawsk at uni-muenster.de
Fri Feb 8 11:25:11 PST 2002

  David,

I know this is past the deadline, but I just came back from a short
vacation in NOrthern Ireland to follow up on my recent research and
the 30th anniversary of Bloody Sunday, so I only now can answer your
mail... I indeed would be interested to take part in that round
table.... being from Germany and having been involved ( and still
are) inresearch on ethnicity and the way in which the Internet can
contribute to theory, theoretical analysis and qualitative
research.... which might be things that are underreseaarches or not
that often the subject of analysis...... If there is a waiting list,
I would be happy if you put me on this.....  talk to you soon....
btw... the Emrgence review will be finished soon..... give me a
little more time.... as things are busy on this end at the minute....

best wishes from here
nilz