[Air-l] on gauges and other technical standards

Rune Dalgaard runed at imv.au.dk
Wed Feb 13 09:21:19 PST 2002

You might also want to check the work being done on ICANN by Wolfgang
Kleinwächter, who has studied the issue of domain names for years. See for
example a paper recently published by the Centre for Internet Research
http://www.imv.au.dk/cfi/eng/pub

Best,
Rune
Rune Dalgaard, MA, Doctoral Candidate
Dept. of Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University
Address: Niels Juels Gade 84, 8200 Aarhus N, Denmark
Phone: (+45) 89 42 19 48 / Fax: (+45) 89 42 19 52
E-mail: runed at imv.aau.dk / Web: http://www.imv.au.dk/medarbejdere/runed