[Air-l] Re: This list and other languages...

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Jun 6 04:30:59 PDT 2002

> I have to point out that I am reading the list in "digest" version;
> maybe
> that doesn't help. It is full of "=20" instead of mere line breaks.

that is probably the problem, log into the list at
http://www.aoir.org/mailman/listinfo/air-l  retrieve your password if
you didn't save the original email then check to see if you have the
digest set to send you mime.  it probably is not, you cab change that.

> Jeremy, my client (Eudora) is set to MIME encoding by default; could
> this pb
> be related to Unicode incompatibility? Well, I will *avoid* diacritics
> next time ;-)

eudora isn't the problem
jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu