[Air-l] something totally different

Sally J. McMillan sjmcmill at utk.edu
Tue Mar 5 03:06:30 PST 2002

As I understand it, the tradition in the US is that it's a master of arts if
it requires a foreign language competence, otherwise it's a master of
science.  That seems somewhat arbitrary, and I may be wrong.  But that's the
way the distinction has been described to me.
Sally J. McMillan
University of Tennessee
sjmcmill at utk.edu