[Air-l] request for leads on online behavior

girija kaimal girijakay at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 10 10:43:20 PST 2002

  hi,
I am working on a paper looking at some aspects of online behavior. Does anyone have leads in terms of papers, books, articles etc. for me in the following areas:
1. Online group problem solving
2. Interpersonal dynamics in online groups
3. Cases of online community building that provided tangible results in the respective communities.
Thanks  in advance and I look forward to hearing you all.
Girija Kaimal
Harvard Graduate School of Education