[Air-l] Research Assistance Appreciated/Transgender and Internet

Kathleen O'Riordan K.S.O-Riordan at sussex.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 07:51:39 PST 2002

_Transgender Activism/Organisation and Global Media_

I'm currently involved in research into the use of global media - especially the
Internet - by transgender activists and individuals.  Any pointers to sources that
would lengthen my bibliography would be most welcome.

Please reply off list if you have any advice on this and I will send the completed
bibliography to the list.

Many thanks

Kate O'Riordan
Lecturer in Continuing Education (Media Studies)

Centre for Continuing Education
Educational Development Building
University of Sussex

Tel: 01273 877774