[Air-l] Broadband and Regulation. Comments, please.

Catriona Cardiff c.cardiff at ippr.org.uk
Mon Sep 16 07:44:36 PDT 2002

Hi

I am writing a report for the Institute of Public Policy Research (IPPR) on how the UK and EU regulatory environment may - or may not - affect the setting-up of broadband services in the UK.

If you have any concerns - or praise - to offer on current, mooted or planned regulations, or on the administration of regulatory change, I would be very grateful if you could email me.

As I will be working from home as well as from the IPPR office, it would be helpful if you could copy any replies by email to catrionacardiff at knowall.co.uk.

If you would like to speak or meet with me, I can be called today (Monday the 16th of September) or tomorrow on 020 7470 0034. From Wednesday the 17th onwards, messages can be left for me on 020 7354 1155 and I will get back to you to arrange a time for an interview.

Regards,
Catriona Cardiff
Digital Society Programme
Institute of Public Policy Research (IPPR)
catrionacardiff at ippr.org.uk
catrionacardiff at knowall.co.uk
Tel.: +44 (0)20 7470 0034 /  +44 (0)20 7354 1155