[Air-l] Computer-Supported Social Interaction (CSI) conference in Ohio

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:38:53 PDT 2003

Dear AIR'ers -

I took a quick look at the abstracts off the
conference link

and noted that many of them dealt with deception while
online. I note this for the requests we had here
recently for citations dealing with online deception.

"Stupidity is not just a lack of content; it's also a process"
Denise N. Rall, Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator &
PhD student, School of Education, Southern Cross University,
PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344

Do you Yahoo!?