[Air-l] last day for Air Canada seatsale!

Rhiannon Bury welshwitch75 at rogers.com
Fri Aug 1 09:19:51 PDT 2003

My response is now too late vis a vis the sale, but the Toronto City
Centre airport is very small and currently  does not allow jets. So it's
only the small planes going in there and I wouldn't think too
frequently.  It's close enough to the Hilton but the airport is on an
island and you are ferried and then bussed to the Royal York Hotel.
Besides, it's politically "hot", grassroots groups of downtown residents
and environmentalists  have been working for years to shut that thing down.

Pearson is the international airport that  all regularly scheduled
flights and most charters use.

Rhiannon