[Air-l] Summer Doctoral Programme 2004

Vicki Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 08:12:49 PST 2003

As the academic term is coming to an end please can I just flag up that
the Oxford Internet Institute is planning to run its second Summer
Doctoral Programme in 2004, and that further details including
applications procedures should be posted on our website
(www.oii.ox.ac.uk <http://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/>  ) before Christmas. As
soon as this information is online and I have the exact URL I will post
the details on this list. The Programme will run from 14th to 31st July
and once again we will be seeking applications from doctoral students
working on Internet-related research from any social science discipline.

Dr Victoria Nash
Policy and Research Officer
01865 287231

Oxford Internet Institute