[Air-l] terrorwar and the internet

C. Courtright ccourtri at indiana.edu
Wed Feb 19 04:45:55 PST 2003

Related to this: on February 26 there is going to be a "Virtual March on
Washington" - an entirely net-organized pressure action. I wonder what
statistics will show here?
http://www.moveon.org/winwithoutwar/

But to Gina's point - those are useful data and would be great to follow
up on for the current wave of anti-Iraq war protests - results may be
different?

Christina Courtright

david silver wrote:
<snip>

> so from an anti-war perspective, that is one way of seeing how the
> internet has influenced these terror/war days.  it would be interesting to
> hear stories about the inverse: the influence of these terror/war days on
> the internet.

<snip>