[Air-l] the Internet and global political action - TURKEY

robert m. tynes rtynes at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 20 14:14:31 PST 2003

I agree with what you have said.

I assumed that *everyone* was already doing what you advocated: e-mailing
white house, congress etc.

I have, and, for me, Turkey was next on the list.

Also, I don't think that I am putting Turkey on the spot. From what I've
read and heard, Turkey is already there: it's people do not support a war.

By e-mailing/faxing their gov't officials, I think you acknowledge that
this is a global discussion, which is what the current US administration
refuses to acknowledge.

I am not the American government and I completely disagree with their
actions.

I thought Turkey might like to hear that.

-Robert