[Air-l] Re: Air-l digest, Vol 1 #785 - 2 msgs

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 28 11:28:26 PDT 2003

Stewart Alexander (speech communication) recently completed a doctoral
dissertation at UIUC on online support groups. He looked at several types of
groups.

Leadership and social support on the internet : a longitudinal analysis of
mental and physical illness groups / by Stewart Christopher Alexander  /
Thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2002.
Published: 2002. Physical Description: viii, 158 leaves, bound ; 29 cm.

/CH
-------
Caroline Haythornthwaite