[Air-l] Was Communication research Methods; now qualitative research methods

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 20:40:43 PDT 2003

Dear Air-ers:

Going through my Endnotes, and found this very
interesting new book. First time I've understood
comprehensibly what the different methodological
approaches in qualitative research are. Might not
relate to comm. research, but excellent nonetheless.

The landscape of qualitative research : theories and
issues / Norman K. Denzin, Yvonna S. Lincoln, editors.

Edition :  2nd ed.
Imprint :  Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Sage, c2003.
Description :  xi, 684 p. ; 23 cm.

Denise

=====
"Stupidity is not just a lack of content; it's also a process"
Denise N. Rall, Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator &
PhD student, School of EnvironSciMgmt, Southern Cross University,
PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2480 Australia
Phone +61-2-6624-8627 Fax +61-2-6624-8637
Office (Tuesdays) (02) 6620 3577 Mob 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/edu/research/deniserall/index.html