[Air-l] Conference: AusWeb04

Matthew Allen M.Allen at exchange.curtin.edu.au
Tue Nov 4 22:33:33 PST 2003

From: Kyona Luff [mailto:kluff at scu.edu.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November 2003 8:07 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [AUSWEB-L:475] AusWeb04 Conference Update - Issue 1

AusWeb04
Conference Update
Volume 10, Issue 1
IN THIS ISSUE
1. AusWeb is on again
2. Call for Papers and Posters
3. Present a Workshop or Tutorial
4. Conference Registration

1. AusWeb is on again
-----------------------------------
The 2004 conference, the 10th in the series, will be held at Sea World Nara
Resort, Gold Coast from Saturday 3rd July to Wednesday 7th July 2004. Mark
your diaries, start writing papers and posters. About 12 updates will be
sent to the low volume ausweb-l list between now and the conference. This
will keep you informed about the conference as various aspects of the
program are put in place. You thanks to those who completed the recent
conference evaluation

2. Call for Papers and Posters
This announcement is the formal call for Papers and Posters for AusWeb04.
We invite you to write up your research work and present a full paper
(which will be refereed to the DEST E1 standard) or do a short edited paper
and present at the poster session. http://ausweb.scu.edu.au/aw04/cfp.html

Key Dates for AusWeb04
Submission of posters/papers: 16 April / 19 March 2004
Decisions posters/papers: 23 April / 8 April 2004
Final poster/papers: 21 May / 14 May 2004
Papers published on the Web: 4 June 2004
Early Bird Registration closes: 31st April 2004

You may review past conference papers at
http://ausweb.scu.edu.au/aw03/archive/index.html
For further details about the conference program please contact the Program
Chair, Andrew Treloar mailto:andrew.treloar at its.monash.edu.au

3. Present a Workshop or Tutorial
All expressions of interest in presenting a Workshop or Tutorial at
AusWeb04 or requests for specific session to be offered at the conference
should be emailed to Allan Ellis, Conference Chair mailto:aellis at scu.edu.au

4. Conference Registration
We are pleased to announce that on-line registrations will be open from
14th December. Please bookmark http://ausweb.scu.edu.au/ for future
reference.

Regards,
The AusWeb Team